Thursday 19 March 2009

GAMES A PLENTY ON EBID AND EBAY Nintendo DS

I have a few games up for sale at the moment for the Nintendo DS . I have a handful of copies of the incredible Dr Layton's Curios Village. at Ebay I have 1 on set sale and 1 up for auction. on Ebid I just have 1 set sale in TOY PALLOI.

(I was tempted to put my own copy up for sale as well - having got a long way through it, only for my son to save OVER my file at the very start of his game.... GRRRRRRRR - I have however decided to start all over again.)

I had a similar situation with Heinz Wolffs GRAVITY - which I also have for sale on both venues.


I currently have 4 stores open on EBID


OUT ON THE FLOOR -which is to sell records.

TOY PALLOI- which is to sell toys, traditional games and electronic console games.

THE PAPERBOYS PLEASURE- which is to sell books and magazines.

RANDOMONIUM- which is to sell STUFF. Yep - stuff, all sorts of stuff. Only a couple of bits of stuff in there at the moment, but I hope to fill it with lots more stuff in due course !

Then of course there is my Ebay profile. CrazyJay on Ebay

No comments:

Post a Comment